What’s in a shape? Your driveway apron may be rectangular, angled, or any number of shapes as it flares out to the street. In either case, it needs to be even, smooth and a great first impression for your home.
What exactly is a driveway apron?
A driveway apron is the portion of your driveway that meets the public street – typically without a curb so that vehicles can enter the driveway easily. Driveway aprons range from 8′ to 15′ wide, or wider based on your driveway design.
What are the top reasons to fix your driveway apron?
- Your driveway apron is cracked, broken or deteriorated.
- Your driveway apron is broken and detracts from your property’s curb appeal.
- Your broken apron is sunken or uneven, which makes snow removal difficult. (Or maybe too many snow plows have wreaked havoc on your driveway!)
- Your driveway apron is extremely uneven and is affecting water drainage surrounding your property.
- Your damaged driveway apron is affecting the sidewalk and pedestrian walkways in front of your property.
Kent Home Services repairs driveway aprons. We raise sunken portions of the concrete back to level, and we pour new driveway aprons if the cracking and deterioration calls for it. We’ll help you decide the best option for your property – and get your apron back into proper shape in no time at all.